Project SEARCH Toronto Online Information Session
Project SEARCH Toronto Information Sessions
Learn about Project SEARCH Toronto admissions, and register for an upcoming Information Session to find out more!
Youth, parents, caregivers, families are strongly encouraged to attend together.
About Project SEARCH:
Project SEARCH Toronto is a unique transition to work program for students with disabilities. Students participate in classroom workplace life skills education and complete 3 COOP work experiences at UHN Toronto Rehab and
- Are at least 18 years old
- Are entering their final year of high school in the 2023/24 school year
- Have a primary identification of an intellectual or developmental disability on their IEP
- Are motivated to work full time or part time 20 hours a week or more after finishing high school
- Are able to communicate in a workplace setting