What is the HB Family Support Network?
A private, moderated Facebook group created to provide a sense of community and support for families and caregivers of kids and youth who currently receive or have received services from Holland Bloorview. The group is moderated by trained family mentors and administrated by the family leadership program team. Check out our launch story here.
What are the benefits of joining this Facebook group?
- Join a supportive online space for families and caregivers to ask questions, share common lived experiences, seek advice and access resources
- Share and receive information on family workshops, events, practical guidance, resource navigation tips and relevant community resources
- Connect with a trained family mentor from Holland Bloorview for 1:1 peer support
How can I join the HB Family Support Network?
- Visit our Family Support Network
- Request to join the group and complete the membership questions.
- An admin will review your request and be in touch if there are additional questions.
- Please note, only parents, caregivers, and family members of current and former Holland Bloorview clients are eligible to join.
- If you do not have a Facebook account, you will need to create one in order to join the group.