Our phone numbers:
Toll Free: 1-800-363-2440
Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital
150 Kilgour Road
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
The only access to Kilgour Road is off of Bayview Avenue. There is a gate at Kilgour Road and Rumsey Road that restricts access to all visitor traffic.
Public transit (TTC) information
Toronto Transit Commission (TTC) buses run regularly and are listed below. For more information about routes and schedules, check the TTC website. TTC customer service number is 416-393-4636.
- From Davisville Station on the Yonge line, take the 11 Bayview bus Northbound and get off at Glenvale Road. Walk North to Kilgour Road and then East to 150 Kilgour Road
- From Bayview Station on the Sheppard line, take the 11 Bayview bus Southbound and get off at Glenvale Road. Walk North to Kilgour Road and then East to 150 Kilgour Road
- From Eglinton Station on the Yonge line, take any of the following buses: 54 Lawrence East, 51 Leslie, 34 Eglinton East, 100 Flemington Park and get off at Rumsey Road (3rd stop past Bayview Ave.) Walk North (600 metres) on Rumsey Road until you reach Kilgour Road. Holland Bloorview is straight ahead
Effective January 1, 2014, a support person accompanying a person with a disability will not be required to pay a fare when travelling on the TTC. TTC riders with disabilities who travel with a support person on the TTC must apply for a TTC Support Person Assistance Card to be eligible for this fare exemption.
Wheel-Trans provides door-to-door accessible transit services for registered customers with physical disabilities. As of January 1, 2017, there have been significant changes to the Wheel-Trans eligibility criteria and application process. For more information on eligibility and how to apply, please visit the TTC website.
Parking information and rates
To better accommodate families and clients, we provide accessible parking close to the main entrance and a covered drop-off area. Parking charges are managed through automated stations at reasonable rates.
- Per half hour or less - $2
- Daily (24 hour) weekday maximum - $10
- Day Pass - In & Out Privileges - $12 for 24 hour period @ time of purchase
- Evening maximum (6 p.m.-6 a.m.) - $6
- Weekend daily maximum (Sat 6 a.m. - Mon 6 a.m.) - $6
- Monthly pass (available at reception) - $65
- Lost Ticket - $10
Holland Bloorview offers 20 minute free parking for drop offs. Monthly passes are also available at a cost of $65 per month.
When parking in the Holland Bloorview parking lot, a ticket will be issued upon entering and payment will be conducted through the pay-on-foot-machine (cash and credit cards accepted) that’s located inside the front entrance of the building.
Additional parking is located at the eastern edge of the parking lot, outside of Holland Bloorview’s main parking lot, and along the north side of Kilgour Road.
For media inquiries between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, please contact Ashley Cruz, senior media relations specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (416) 425-6220 ext. 6409 or Léa Salameh, communications associate, at email@example.com or (416) 425-6220 ext. 3310. During all other times, please call the main hospital line at (416) 425-6220 and ask to be directed to a communications and public engagement team member