Virtual Family Circle Time
Videos of song circles to help your children have fun, connect, and work on early transitional life skills.
- Family Circle Time with Wayne and Isabel
- Family Circle Time with Wayne and Sue
- Family Circle Time with Wayne and Michelle
- Family Circle Time with Wayne and Mary
- Family Circle Time with Wayne and Sylvia
Stay tuned for our upcoming YouTube webinar series!
Resources to support participation, early life skills, and successful transitions in pre-school and school-aged children. Find information and connect with other families.
Examples of Holland Bloorview’s non-medical programs and activities for pre-schoolers, school-aged children and their families with a focus on real-life participation.
- Adapted Sports and Recreation Programs
- Aquatic Swim Programs
- Autism Programs
- Children’s Advisory Council
- Communication and Writing Aids
- Community Snoezelen Room and Pool
- Early Learning and Development
- Family Workshops and Resources
- Friendship & Belonging
- Integrated Education and Therapy
- Life Skills Development
- Music and the Arts
- Ronald McDonald Playroom
- Spiral Garden
Examples of community resources for families with pre-school and school-aged children that focus on real-life participation.
- Ability Online
- Access 2 Entertainment
- Boys and Girls Club of East Scarborough Program
- CHEO Autism Foundational Family Services
- City of Toronto Recreation
- EarlyOn Online Calendar & Find an EarlyOn Center Location
- Holland Bloorview’s Toronto Recreation Guide
- Macaulay: Special Programs
- Respite Services.com
- Surrey Place Community Resource Directory
- Toronto Public Library Program
- Triple P: Positive Parenting Program
HB Alumni Network:
Early Years Group
Stay tuned for details about the early years focused group on the Holland Bloorview Alumni Network!