Please note that the clinics previously available at the Eglinton West Satellite Clinic are now being offered at Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital’s main site, at 150 Kilgour Road until further notice.
If you have any questions or would like to get in touch with our care team, please contact Donna Salvatore at 416-425-6220 ext. 6062. Faxes can be sent to 416-424-3840.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
The community based development team assesses children who are suspected of having a developmental disorder such as autism and display complex and challenging behaviour.
- Interdisciplinary diagnostic services are provided depending on the child's needs with an occupational therapist, a psychologist and speech language pathologist
- Comprehensive service plans that are integrated with existing community services
- Help for parents and service providers in understanding the child’s developmental condition
- Are under five years of age
- Are suspected of having developmental delays, autism spectrum disorder or complex developmental concerns
- Require assessment by a developmental pediatrician or psychologist