Interested applicants MUST send the following documents to apply for a Child Life Internship:
- Application form: Association of Child Life Professionals; Common Child Life Internship Application form.
- Unofficial university transcripts for the application. If offered an interview, official university transcripts must be provided at the time of the interview.
- Completed course work review from the Association of Child Life Professionals.
- Three letters of reference (one from a professor, one from an employer and one from your Child Life volunteer supervisor).
Please submit completed application package to:
Child Life Internship Co-coordinator
Certified Child Life Specialist
416-425-6220 Ext. 6272
The deadline dates for internship are August 31, January 14, and May 1.
Once your application package has been received it will be reviewed and the internship coordinator will get back to you.
Please note; submitting an application package does not guarantee an interview nor acceptance into the Child Life Internship program at Holland Bloorview.
Only completed entries will be reviewed.
Eligibility requirements for Child Life Internships:
- Registered in a Full Time Child Life university program in Canada.
- Submit all the paperwork listed above.
Please Note: the Child Life department does not accept volunteers