Parent Support Network Event - Topic: Supporting Friendships and Social Connection Online
Location: Zoom Healthcare
Parent Support Network aims to create a space where families can share experiences, information, challenges, successes and strategies.
The discussion topic for this month is Supporting Friendships and Social Connection Online. Please join us as we learn together and discuss how we can support our children in connecting socially in this virtual era. Guest speakers Carolyn McDougall and Laura Howson-Strong from Holland Bloorview’s Transition Strategy team will join us to share information and ideas and contribute to discussion.
Discussion will be facilitated by Family Support Specialist Stephanie Moynagh and Family Leader Cheryl Peters.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know the ages of your children. This will help us to tailor the material to relevant age groups.
Parent Support Network is:
- Created by families, for families
- Unique peer-to-peer support network
- At times includes hearing from childhood disability experts
- Open to all caregivers of children living with disability
- All are welcome - you do not have to be a Holland Bloorview client to attend
- This discussion will take place over Zoom. Live captioning available