A Youth Facilitator is:
- a young adult with a childhood-onset disability
- a paid member of the rehab team that helps youth and their families transition to adult life
- a young adult who acts a resource for youth and their families by sharing personal experiences
- someone who knows where it’s at!
Why Would I want to talk to a Youth Facilitator?
- Are you interested in or have questions about post-secondary education?
- Do you want to know about adult medical care and what to expect?
- Do you want proof that it pays to Grow Up Ready?
- Do you want some tips and tricks for navigating the adult world?
- Have a practical question? Get creative suggestions!