Listening to the intersectional lived experience of ethnic and racially diverse youth with disabilities [Youth Interview]
Our team would like to understand the diverse lived experiences of youth with disabilities and particularly how disability intersects with race and/or ethnicity.
Call to action
Are you a youth or young adult with a disability, aged 15-24 years, who has a disability and identifies as belonging to an ethnic and/or racial diverse group? We want to learn about your lived experiences.
Who can participate
We are looking for:
- Youth with a disability
- Aged 15-24 years old
- Identify as belonging to a racial or ethnic diverse group
- Able to communicate in English or with the help of an interpreter (can be provided by the study upon request)
Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC) and Holland Bloorview Kimel Family Opportunities fund
- Participants will be asked to take part in a 1 hour interview (your choice of over the phone, zoom or in-person)
- Participants will receive a token of appreciation: a $20 gift card for participating
- Participants will also receive volunteer hours (upon request)
Interested in participating
If you are interested in participating in this study or have additional questions, please contact Sally Lindsay at email@example.com or 416-425-6220 x 3654 with your interest, and we will get back to your shortly. Contacting us does not obligate you to participate in the study.