Learn about the new Family Support Fund:
The Family Support Fund is a financial assistance program available to all Holland Bloorview clients and families. The fund covers items and services that help to keep our clients safe, while at the hospital and at home:
- Medications (not covered by Ontario Health Insurance Plan)
- Respite and recreation
- Food, shelter, clothing and hygienic products
In response to the financial stress caused by COVID-19, Holland Bloorview has doubled funding available through the Family Support Fund. Tune in to this virtual Town Hall to learn about the new funding available to you and your loved one.
To qualify for the Family Support Fund:
- Clients must be 18 years old or younger
- Clients must have had a clinical appointment at the hospital within two years of submitting an application
- A short application form must be completed in full and submitted
If you have questions or comments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This town hall is virtual over Zoom.