Vaccination clinic at Holland Bloorview
In partnership Toronto Public Health, we are hosting another fully accessible, sensory- and family-friendly vaccination clinic for children aged 5+ (born in 2016 or earlier) with disabilities and/or complex care needs and their siblings!
Join us in the Coriat Atrium on Thursday, May 26 from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm for a first, second or third dose!
Where: 1st floor, Coriat Atrium at Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital, 150 Kilgour Road
Time: 11:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
How: Please sign up to register for a vaccination appointment
Who: Children and youth aged 5+ and their siblings
What: This clinic is offering the only approved children’s vaccine: Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 mRNA vaccine (COMIRNATY)
- Children’s activities, quiet room, nurses with clear masks available.
- Accommodation requests taken during registration process.
- Holland Bloorview staff will be on site to provide support.
- It must be at least 56 days since the first dose to receive the second.
- Booster doses are available for children aged 12+.
- It must be at least six months (168 days) since the second dose.
- Children aged 5-11 are not eligible for a booster dose.
- Children aged 5-11 may be eligible for a third dose (through three-dose primary series) if they are severely immunocompromised as defined by the Ministry of Health. Please refer to the provincial COVID-19 website for more information.
- Documentation to demonstrate qualification is required.
For more information about the COVID-19 vaccine for children, check out parenthomework.ca.