Transitions Pop-up: Connect with Pro Bono Ontario
Learn about health and financial decision making when your child turns 18.
Holland Bloorview youth with disabilities 15 years and older and their families.
- A Virtual Transitions Pop-Up event.
- Have questions about health and financial decision making when your child turns 18, guardianship, powers of attorney, wills and trusts, the RDSP and DTC?
- Use tools to get started on creating a personalized transition plan with actionable steps
- Join us for a virtual Transitions Pop-Up with lawyer Hannah Lee from Pro Bono Ontario and Family Leader.
Zoom Healthcare platform
The 60 minute session will include:
- Overview of key topics (e.g. wills/trusts, finances (RDSP), government funding, (ODSP), capacity and decision making) using an individualized questionnaire
- Hosted by Hannah Lee, Triage Lawyer
- On-the-spot scheduling of a follow-up telephone call with Hannah Lee for a *free, personalized consultation to answer your family’s specific questions and next steps
* Please note that Pro Bono Ontario does not provide free will drafting services*