Parent Support Network event - Topic: Parenting Strategies for Teaching/Coaching Children
Parent Support Network (PSN) is a monthly support and discussion event for families. PSN aims to create a space where families can share experiences, information, challenges, successes and strategies. The discussion topic for this month is Parenting Strategies for Teaching/Coaching Children. Please join us as we learn together and discuss different strategies we can use to help our children learn new life skills.
Guest speakers Laura Howson-Strong, an Occupational Therapist from Holland Bloorview’s Transition Strategy team and Family Leader Payal Khazanchi will join us to share information and ideas and contribute to discussion.
Parent Support Network is:
- Created by families, for families
- Unique peer-to-peer support network
- At times includes hearing from childhood disability experts
- Open to all caregivers of children living with disability
- All are welcome - you do not have to be a Holland Bloorview client to attend
- This discussion will take place over Zoom. Live captioning available.
If you have any questions please contact Stephanie Moynagh at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-425-6220 ext. 6146