Transitioning to college and university: Parents/caregivers as transition coaches
About this workshop:
Free virtual workshop facilitated by Holland Bloorview & Toronto Catholic District School Board
This workshop is geared for: Parents/caregivers of students planning on going to college or university and…
- who are in grade 10, 11, 12
- receiving accommodations through an IEP (e.g. students with autism and/or other disabilities)
- working towards a Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
Join us to discuss and explore:
- How are college and university different than high school?
- How to support your youth to get started in preparing for and start-up in college/university?
- What’s the just right amount of support from a parent/caregiver?
- What do other parents say worked for them?