Listening to the intersectional lived experience of gender diverse youth with disabilities (Youth Interview)
Our team would like to understand the diverse lived experiences of youth with disabilities and particularly how disability intersects with gender.
Call to action
Are you a youth or young adult with a disability, aged 15-29 years, who has a disability and identifies as belonging to a gender diverse group? We want to learn about your lived experiences.
Who can participate
We are looking for:
- Youth with a disability
- Aged 15-29 years old
- Identify as belonging to a gender diverse group
- Able to communicate in English or with the help of an interpreter (can be provided by the study upon request)
SSHRC and Kimel Family Fund
- Participants will be asked to take part in a 1 hour interview (your choice of over the phone, zoom or in-person)
- Participants will receive a gift card as a token of appreciation for participating.
- Participants will also receive volunteer hours (upon request)
Interested in participating
If you are interested in participating in this study or have additional questions, please contact Sally Lindsay at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-425-6220 x 3654 with your interest, and we will get back to your shortly. Contacting us does not obligate you to participate in the study.