Summer Swim Schedule
1) Once a Week Option: Sundays July 10 - August 28 (7 lessons)
2)Twice A Week Options: Monday/Wednesday July 4 - July 27 (8 lessons)
Monday/Wednesday August 3- August 24 (7 lessons)
Tuesday/Thursday July 5- July 28 (8 lessons)
Tuesday/Thursday August 2 - August 25 (8 lessons)
Swimmers who have a disability (and siblings)
Priority in our programs is always given to swimmers who have a disability and their siblings. We conduct registration in-person so we can ensure that we are able to meet the individual needs of your child, providing them with safe and productive lessons.
*New* Summer Virtual registration via Zoom is on Monday, June 13
- How to register for Summer lessons
- Click here to "Enter our Summer Lottery"
- *New* Infinite Waves (previously known as 1:1's)
- Funding resource information
Note: During swimming lessons, a parent or caregiver is required to accompany their child in the water if the swimmer is in a Swim Kids 3 level or lower (including all preschool levels) in order to provide support for the learner.
Swimmers who do not have a disability
Summer online registration is Friday, June 17
7:00 a.m. for ALL children swimming lessons
- Preschool program information - (For children under the age of 6)
- Swim Kids program information - (For children over the age of 6)
- Swim program conversion chart - (How to convert levels from one program to another)