This fall Holland Bloorview and FIRST Canada teamed up once again to engage kids and youth with disabilities in the world of robotics.Led by our Holland Bloorview staff, Bloorview Research Institute engineers and FIRST Canada, the programs are an opportunity for participants to learn about technology, socialize and have fun! The deadline to apply is September 23, 2016.
- The junior programs, children aged 6-9 years (Level I and Level II) will run every Tuesday for six-weeks, starting on October 4 from 5 - 7 p.m.
- Dates of program: October4, 11, 18, November 1,8, and 15.
- No pre-requisite required.
- The intermediate programs, young people aged 10-14 years (Level I and Level II) will run every Saturday for six-weeks, starting October 15 from 10 a.m. - noon.
- Dates of program: October 15, 22, 29, November 5, 12 and 19.
- No pre-requisite for Level I. Pre-requisite for Level II: Intermediate Level I
Program fee: $60 ($10 per session/6 sessions).
To apply and learn more about the programs, please visit our webpage or contact Tazeem Ismail at: (416) 425-6220 ext. 3530.
Last day to apply is September 23, 2016.