Study to evaluate and explore scales for repetitive and restricted behaviours and digital biomarkers in children, adolescents, and adults with autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
We are collecting information to discover which set of measures best captures restrictive and repetitive behaviors in people with autism. We also need to recruit typically developing children to participate in the study as controls.
Who can participate
We are looking for participants:
- Diagnosed with ASD between the ages of 5 and 45 OR
- not diagnosed with a developmental, psychiatric or neurological disorder between the ages of 5 and 12 and have no 1st degree relative with ASD
We are asking participants to:
- complete some assessments
- complete some questionnaires (ASD only)
- complete brief daily tasks and games via study smartphone app
In addition, you will be provided with a wrist-worn wearable that tracks health-related signals every day.
Interested in participating