As the swim program operates within the hospital at Holland Bloorview, we continue to follow health and safety measures. As such, please continue to follow these instructions:
- Masking continues to be a requirement until you enter the pool change rooms
- Holland Bloorview practices passive screening. If you are experiencing Any symptoms (no matter the illness), have had an exposure to COVID or are pending a COVID swab please do not come to the pool.
We would like to invite EVERYONE to join us for our summer only Public Swim ( not offered during the school year). Our water is a wonderful temperature and our staff are friendly and accomondating. Come join us for a great time in the pool!
Days: Tuesday Morings
July 4 to August 22
July 6 to August 24
July 7 to August 25
Cost: $3.50 per person ($3.10 + HST)
or $35.00 for a 10 swim pass ($30.97 + HST)
pass valid until August 25, 2023
1. All swimmers between the ages of 7 and 12 must be accompanied in the pool by an adult 16 years of age or older.
2. All swimmers 6 years of age and younger, or who require assistance to consistently follow pool rules and lifeguard instructions, must be directly accompanied (within arms reach) at all times by an adult 16 years of age or older. Maximum 2 swimmers per adult.
3. Swimmers 7 years of age or older may take a swim test, if they wish to swim in our deep end.
5. Swimmers whose hair is longer than shoulder length must wear a bathing cap in the pool. These can be purchased at the pool office for $10.00 if you wish to buy one here.