Return to a new normal: Experiences of working, volunteering and unemployment during Covid-19 pandemic among youth and young adults
We want youth’s input on their experiences of working, volunteering and unemployment during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Call to action
Are you a youth or young adult who is currently employed, volunteering, or looking for work during the Covid-19 pandemic? Consider participating in a study to share your experiences.
Who can participate
We are looking for:
- Youth with or without a disability, aged 15-30
- Able to communicate in English
- Are currently employed, volunteering or looking for work
CIHR-SSHRC Partnership Grant
Participants will be asked to take part in:
- A phone or Zoom interview (up to 1 hour)
- Participants will receive a small token of appreciation: a $10 gift card for participation in the interview. Volunteer hours can be provided upon request.
Interested in participating
If you are interested in participating in this study or have additional questions, please contact Kristina Fuentes, email@example.com or 416-425-6220 x3237 with your interest, and they will get back to your shortly. Contacting us does not obligate you to participate in the study.