Partners for enhancing healthy and productive work for young men and women with disabilities: Simulation and toolkit evaluation phase [Youth]
We want youth input in evaluating an evidence-based toolkit that focuses on workplace disability disclosure and accommodations.
Call to action
Are you a youth or young adult with a disability?
Consider participating in a study evaluating an evidence-based toolkit that was co-developed with youth focusing on workplace disability disclosure and accommodations.
Who can participate
We are looking for:
- Youth with a disability, aged 15-29
- Able to read/write in English
- Are currently employed, enrolled in training, or seeking employment
- Willingness to be audio recorded
CIHR-SSHRC Partnership Grant
Participants will be asked to take part in:
- A phone or videoconference interview (approx. 1-hour) and/or
- A survey (approx. 20 minutes)
Participants will receive a small token of appreciation.
Interested in participating
If you are interested in participating in this study or have additional questions, please contact Hiba Ahmed at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-425-6220 x6362 with your interest, and they will get back to your shortly. Contacting us does not obligate you to participate in the study.