- Learn about recreation, respite and life skills programs across the GTA.
- Talk to representatives from over 30 community programs.
- Find the right program to fit your needs.
- Register for summer and seasonal services.
Exhibitors at the fair
- Autism Teenage Partnership
- Camp Awakening
- Camp Concord/ Cedar Ridge Camp
- Camp Kennebec
- Christian Horizons
- City of Toronto Parks, Forestry and Recreation
- Developmental Services Ontario
- East Metro Youth Services
- Easter Seals Ontario
- Fiddlehead Care Farm
- Holland Bloorview Therapeutic Recreation, Life Skills and Robotics programs
- Holland Bloorview Music and the Arts/ Respite
- Kerry's Place Autism Services
- Laura Hunter STEPS program
- March of Dimes Canada - Conductive Education & LIFE Program
- March of Dimes Canada ABI Groups
- Montage Support Services
- Muki Baum Accessibility Foundation
- New Visions Toronto
- Philip Aziz Centre & Emily's House Children’s Hospice
- Reach for the Rainbow
- Safehaven Project for Community Living
- Special Olympics Ontario
- Springboard Services
- The Dance Ability Movement
- Thorncliffe Neighborhood Office
- Variety Village
- Vita Community Living Services
- Woodgreen Community Services
- Ability Online
- Flag House Canada
- Holland Bloorview Adapted Sport and Recreation Equipment
- Holland Bloorview Foundation
- Bloorview Research Institute
- Ideas for Independent Living
- Koolway Sports
Presentations (No registration required)
Topic and presenter
10:30 - 11:15 a.m.
Steps to find the camp or program that best suits
your camper's needs
Ontario Camping Association
11:45 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Adapted and integrated recreation programs
City of Toronto: Parks, Forestry and Recreation
1 - 1:45 p.m.
Funding: options and supports
Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital
Check out the information booths and participate in information sessions. For more details see our flyer.
For questions, contact us at (416) 425-6220 ext. 6047 or firstname.lastname@example.org. While childcare is not available during this event, children are welcome to attend. Metered parking is available.