Enhancing healthy and productive work for racialized youth with non-visible disabilities
We want to understand the experiences of working and looking for work among youth with non-visible disabilities who identify as belonging to a minority racial and/or ethnic group Specifically, we want to learn about how your identity impacts your experiences with workplace inclusion, disability disclosure, and workplace accommodations.
Call to action
Are you a youth or young adult with a non-visible disability, aged 15-30 years, who identifies as belonging to a racial and/or ethnic minority group? Are you currently employed or have work experience? We want to learn about your experiences.
Who can participate
We are looking for:
- Youth with a non-visible disability aged 15-30
- Identify as belonging to a racial and/or ethnic minority group
- Able to speak in English (or with the help of an interpreter)
- Currently employed or have work experience
- Participants will be asked to take part in a 1 hour interview (your choice of zoom or in-person)
- Participants will receive a token of appreciation: a $25 gift card for participating. They will also receive volunteer hours (upon request).
Interested in participating
If you are interested in participating in this study or have additional questions, please contact Dr. Sally Lindsay at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-425-6220 x 3654 with your interest, and we will get back to you shortly.
Contacting us does not obligate you to participate in the study.