We would like to invite EVERYONE to join us for our summer only Public Swim (not offered during the school year). Our water is a wonderful temperature and out staff are friendly and accommodating. Come join us for a great afternoon in the pool!
Summer Public Swim will be running:
Days: Tuesday Mornings
July 4 to August 29
July 6 to August 18
Cost: $3.50 per person ($2.66 + HST)
or $30.00 for a 10 swim pass ($22.12 + HST)
(PASS VALID UNTIL August 17, 2017)
Click here to print the schedule
1. All swimmers 12yrs. and younger must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older. This adult must remain on site during the swim time.
2. All swimmers between the ages of 7 and 10 must be accompanied in the pool by an adult 18 years of age or older.
3. All swimmers 6 yrs. younger or who require assistance to consistently follow pool rules and lifeguard instructions, must be directly accompanied (within arms reach) at all times by an adult 18 years of age or older. Maximum 2 swimmers per adult.
4. Swimmers 7 yrs. or older may take a swim test, if they wish to swim in our deep end.
5. Swimmers whose hair is longer than shoulder length must wear a bathing cap in the pool. These can be purchased at the pool office for $10.00 if you wish to buy one here.