Ronald McDonald playroom
The Ronald McDonald playroom is a supervised "fun zone" for children to play and relax.
It provides families with:
This service is offered to:
- A supervised place to leave their children while they consult with doctors and therapists privately.
- A chance to research information in the Family Resource Centre.
- The opportunity to take a much needed coffee break before or after an appointment!
- Clients visiting Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital for a clinic, doctor’s appointment or consultation.
- Siblings of these clients.
- Clients and their siblings must be age 2 ½ years and up.
The Playroom offers developmentally and age appropriate activities, including:
Nintendo fun centre
Arts & crafts
Games & puzzles
Music & instruments