- Child must be between 4 and 21 years old
- Child must have a complex physical disability and/or developmental delays
- Priority is given to children who require nursing support
- Children with a primary diagnosis of Autism are not eligible. Children with a secondary diagnosis of Autism may be eligible.
- Child must be comfortable and be able to be successful in a group environment
- Maximum 1:1 support is available for children who require this
Our weekend respite day program includes creative arts, music and recreation activities, providing opportunities for the child to express themselves while playing and interacting with their peers in a safe, caring and creative environment.
- There is a one-to-one caregiver model to ensure the safety of clients and others.
- The caregiver works with a team of professionally trained artists and musicians to support clients in all activities offered during the course of the programming.
- There is support from a nurse, who administers medication, performs or supervises G tube feeds and attends to medical needs such as catheterization.