For children, youth and young adults with a disability and their families
Learn about recreation, respite and life skills programs across the GTA.
Talk to representatives from over 30 community programs.
Find the right program to fit you or your family member’s needs.
Try activities offered at the fair.
Connect with other clients and families.
Register for summer and seasonal services.
INFORMATION BOOTHS Drop in
- Abilities Centre
- Ability Online
- Camp Awakening
- Camp Concord/Concord in the City
- Camp Kennebec
- Cedar Ridge Camp
- Christian Horizons
- Community Living Toronto - Discover My Route
- Easter Seals Ontario
- Freedom Concepts
- General Resource Table -with information from Reena, Epilepsy Toronto, Hand over Hand and DSO
- Geneva Centre for Autism
- Holland Bloorview's Care for the Caregiver
- Holland Bloorview's FIRST Robotics
- Holland Bloorview's Funding
- Holland Bloorview's Music, Arts and Respite
- Holland Bloorview's Recreation Equipment Loan and Adapted Sports
- Holland Bloorview's Transitions Pop Up (see flyer below)
- Holland Bloorview's Transitions, Recreation and Life skills
- Holland Bloorview Foundation
- Kerry're Place Autism Services
- March of Dimes Canada
- Montage Support Services
- Mosiac Home Care
- Ontario Cerebral Palsy Sports
- Renewed family service Inc.
- SMILE Canada - support services
- Special Olympics Ontario
- STEPS Program
- TFH Sensory Solutions
- The Safehaven Project for Community Living
- Town of Richmond Hill
- Track 3 Ski Association
- Variety Village
- Vita CLS
- WindReach Farms
- Woodgreen Community Services
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Contact us at (416) 425-6220 ext. 6047 or email@example.com.
See the event flyer here.
While childcare is not available during this event, children are welcome to attend. Metered parking is available and Tim Horton’s cafe is on site.