2014 Recipients - Medication management team
The medication management team led the adoption and development of best practices for medication management within all of our community-based and on-site recreational, life skills and creative arts programming.
These best practices have been successfully implemented in programs such as off-site residential life skills programs and the spiral garden integrated art program. The team, who worked collaboratively with youth and families, improved patient safety by standardizing medication intake, administration and storage.
The Medication management team includes:
- Heather Keating, coordinator, participation and inclusion
- Judy Maheu, director, quality and risk management
- Nathan Ho, manager, pharmacy
- Nick Joachimides, manager, patient safety
- C.J. Curran, operations manager, participation and inclusion
- Diane Savage, senior director, participation and inclusion