Do you find yourself sharing the same information over and over again with teachers, care providers, family members or other people? Are you interested in finding creative and unique ways to share important information about your child and family?
At this workshop you will:
Learn how to use a free online design program to make eye-catching stories
- Hear useful tips about story-telling through infographics
- Work on ways to get a message across
- Get hands-on experience using a creative design program
We will guide you step-by-step and share resources so you can continue to work on your ideas at home.
If you are comfortable using a computer, this workshop is for you. You will also need to:
- Have a laptop that you can bring that has one of the following browsers (Safari, Firefox or Google Chrome) installed on it. If you do not have a laptop, we have a limited number of laptops to use during the workshop. Please advise when registering for the workshop!
- Be willing to explore basic creative design templates
- Bring a light lunch
Note: LIMITED spaces available and light snacks and refreshments will be provided.
Last day to register for the workshop: Monday, January 29, 2018
Facilitators: Susan Cosgrove (Family Leader), Evidence to Care & Client Family Integrated Care Teams
Reimbursement for childcare and transportation is available for a limited number of families. Please email Christine Provvidenza at email@example.com to discuss childcare and transportation needs.
If you require accommodations or have questions, please contact the Evidence to Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org.