Siblings need support too!
Come out to this workshop geared toward siblings of kids with disabilities.
At this workshop, there will be:
- A sibling panel who will talk about what it means to be a brother or sister of someone with a disability
- Activity groups and discussion for siblings
- A Question and Answer session for sibling attendees
Feature presentation for parents:
- What we know about sibling relationships
- What we can do to nurture the longest lasting relationship in our lives
Please register by emailing Melissa Ngo: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last day to register: May 11 2016
If you require child care, a limited number of supervised Ronald McDonald Playroom
spots are available during this workshop. Please contact 416-425-6220 x3438 no more than 2 weeks in advance to reserve a play space early.