Parent Talk: Cerebral Palsy and Other Physical Disabilities provides parents with the opportunity to:
- Meet other parents who have children with CP & other physical disabilities
- Parents supporting parents
- Share your experiences as a parent
- Learn information from a guest speaker on common CP concerns
- Learn information on how other families support their child
- Find out about useful resources and get helpful support
- Connect with a parent mentor
Our topic this month is: Transitions and Recreation
*** Please register by emailing Lori Beesley: email@example.com
Child care: Supervised playtime is available for a limited number of children who are 30 months old & over in the Ronald McDonald Playroom, with Daniel Scott.
To reserve a playroom spot, you must contact Daniel at least two weeks before each talk. Call Daniel at 416-425-6220 ext. 3438. Spaces are confirmed only after an intake screening is completed over the phone.
This event is proudly brought to you by Holland Bloorview and the Autism Treatment Network. For more information or to register for other Parent Talks and workshops, please click here.