For children, youth and young adults with a disability and their families
Learn about recreation, respite and life skills programs across the GTA.
Talk to representatives from over 30 community programs.
Find the right program to fit you or your family member’s needs.
Try activities offered at the fair.
Connect with other clients and families.
Register for summer and seasonal services.
INFORMATION BOOTHS Drop in
- Holland Bloorview Transitions, Recreation, Life Skills, Music, Arts, Aquatics and Respite
- Adapted equipment: recreation, sensory, daily living
- Inclusive and specialized community programs
- Summer and seasonal camps
- Community respite services
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Contact us at (416) 425-6220 ext. 6047 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the event flyer here.
While childcare is not available during this event, children are welcome to attend. Metered parking is available and Tim Horton’s cafe is on site.